Administrator and Office Management skills
Who is it for?
This Effective and Confident Administrator is for any administrator, office manager or personal assistant wishing to enhance their effectiveness and confidence.
As an Administrator/Office Manager in a busy office, you will be used to ‘juggling balls’.
This Effective and Confident Administrator course will enable you to maximise your contribution to the management team.
You’ll receive practical advice on working relationships with everyone in the office, and how to enhance the team performance by anticipating needs and required actions.
- How do you and your manager work together
- Managing your Boss – Managing Upwards
- Managing your time to prioritise your workload
- Planning and prioritising when working for more than one manager
- Using assertive communication
- Managing your behaviour & emotions
- Persuading & influencing Skills
- Handling conflict
- Receiving & giving criticism effectively
- Learning to say “no” and managing your time
1 day, normally between 9:30 and 4:30
£395 (+VAT) per person on scheduled course. £1195 (+VAT) for training at your premises for a group of staff. Unless stated otherwise, travel time is included in the price.
“After 10+ years working in Admin jobs, I have learned more about my job in one day than in several years! Thank you very much Leanne.“
EM, Head First
“I was pleased that the course hit all the right notes. Very well structured in a relaxed way.”
MI, Ellenor Foundation