Stress Management - managing stress and your wellbeing
Who is it for?
Anybody who would like to be in more control of their life and identify many ways to develop resilience and manage their wellbeing.
We are all working with increasing levels of pressure and for many the level of stress is increasing, so we need to take positive action for the benefit of the ourselves, our organisation and the people around us.
To achieve the best out of your life, at work and at home, as they are interlinked, take the opportunty to review your wellbeing and develop ways to get the most out of your life and develop resilience. This involves looking at what you want to achieve, your strengths and many other issues plus learn lots of tools and techniques which are easy to use to be in control of your life.
- Being a high performer
- Some definitions – resilience, pressure, stress and wellbeing
- Some facts and figures
- Overview of the legislation and regulations on managing wellbeing in the workplace
- Responsibilities for managing wellbeing in the workplace
- The causes of stress
- The effects of stress – the signs and symptoms – mentally, physically and behaviourally
- Pro-activity Vs re-activity
- Tips, tools and techniques in developing resilience and managing your own wellbeing
- Key learning points, action planning and evaluation
1 day, normally between 9:30 and 4:30
£395 (+VAT) per person on scheduled course. £1195 (+VAT) for training at your premises for a group of staff. Unless stated otherwise, travel time is included in the price.