Key Account Management and Development
Who is it for?
This key account management course is for all members of staff or management, tasked with developing new accounts, or who work with existing clients to develop potential business still further.
This key account management course is designed for delegates who are responsible for the development of new or existing key accounts to your business.
Delegates on the key account management course will be equipped with the knowledge and techniques that enable them to demonstrate the key principles and process of key account management and to develop specific key account management plans for your accounts and implement and monitor these plans.
You will think objectively about how and where to get your business and to plan your customer contact in a sequential way that moves the business forward. There is a focus on adding value to your customers, above and beyond that offered by competitor companies and becoming an invaluable partner to your customers, rather than simply a supplier.
What is Account Management
- Intro to the Key Account Management Cycle
- How do we currently plan
- Consequences of not planning
Business Potential Matrix
- Plotting potential & using the Matrix to prioritise, & build accounts
- Understanding political & power roles within account Situational Analysis
- Understanding the Matrix
- Competitor analysis – Porters 5 Forces
- The 9 Dots
- Understanding & Setting Milestones
- Setting SMART/POWER goals
Pulling it All Together
- The Differences Between Objectives/Strategy & Tactics
- Planning Your Strategy
- Action Planning
1 day, normally between 9:30 and 4:30
£395 (+VAT) per person on scheduled course. £1195 (+VAT) for training at your premises for a group of staff. Unless stated otherwise, travel time is included in the price.