Senior Leadership Programme (2 days)
Who is it for?
This two day course will enable you to identify your personal leadership strengths and how to build on these to enable you to lead and inspire your team. In turn this will motivate them and increase the effectiveness of your leadership.
Looking at different motivators, drivers and challenges, the two days will enhance your confidence in setting the strategic direction for your team, communicating the message and having successful outcomes through clear and effective leadership.
Being an inspirational leader
- The role of the Leader
- What Leadership means
- Leadership role models
- The Leadership Challenge - Why should they follow you?
- Personal goal setting – understanding your strengths
- Identifying the impact of your personal actions and behaviours on your team
- Inspiring loyalty, respect and confidence
- Getting the Balance Right – avoiding “Burn Out”
- Staying Resilient
- Leading Change
- Creating a Vision and communicating the message
- Effective delegation and empowering others
- Influencing and persuading
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence
ILM Registration Benefits
This programme is recognised by the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM). This means that on payment of an optional registration fee:
Delegates will receive an ILM Development Certificate (in addition to the Kent Trainers Certificate). This can be added to the delegates CV or professional learning log.
Should the delegate wish to progress this training to a formal ILM Management qualification, this can be achieved through additional study and formalised assessments which is organised through the ILM. (Additional charges apply).
Delegates will receive free studying membership of the ILM. This will enable them to access a comprehensive library of additional training materials and on-line learning to enhance their development for a period of twelve months.
Delegates will also have access to:
- Book loans from the ILM with over 2000 items to choose from.
- Skills factsheets available to download covering key leadership and management topics such as motivation, delegation, coaching and time management.
- E-journals giving access to thousands of articles from over 450 business magazines including Management Today and the Economist.
- Additional Management Tools to enhance their Kent Trainers learning. These are online tools from the Harvard Business Stepping up to Management Programme.
2 days, normally between 9:30 and 4:30
£790 + VAT per person on scheduled course. This course can be run in-house for £2390 + trainer travel + VAT for up to 12 delegates. We offer optional ILM registration on this course at £75 + VAT per delegate.